This project is read-only.

Serviio -WHS 11

Dec 8, 2011 at 12:14 PM

I assume from reading the posts on this forum that this Vs of Serviio is for the earlier WHS 8 and not WHS 11.  Is it possible to use the standard Serviio on my server with web access, or should I wait for a new dedicated WHS 11 Vs?

Jan 3, 2012 at 7:35 AM

Sorry for the delay. I've not been monitoring these forums for a while. :(

Yes, you can certainly run Serviio on WHS 2011 using remote desktop. However, I'm releasing the new add-in within I HOPE a few days. I'm waiting on the newest release of Serviio (0.6.1) to release it.

Jan 13, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Thanks for the reply, now using Serviio as a remote desktop and working very well. 

Looking forward to the new release.

Jan 18, 2012 at 2:45 PM

hey the addin does not let me download the package theres a error says make sure my network is working but it is

Jan 20, 2012 at 2:30 PM

downloaded whs 2011 installer and it won't allow install. first of all i get a warning saying :- the publisher of this add-in cannot be verified.. you can install the add-in but it might cause problems with your server and the computers on your network . install add-ins only from publishers you trust. then when i click install anyway i get the following error. :- the add-in cannot be installed because it is not packaged correctly, contact the publisher of the add-in to resolve the problem. does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening and how i can resolve the issue. i already have serviio v 0.6.1 running on my server does the add-in add anything that this version doesn't have