This project is read-only.

Compatibility with serviio 1.0

Aug 2, 2012 at 12:31 AM
With the release of both a free and now paid version of Serviio, has anyone done any compatibility testing yet? If so, could you share your results? I plan on upgrading shortly and will share my results.
Aug 8, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I'd like to know the same. I have had 0.6.2 running fine on my WHSv1 for a long time and don't want to mess it up. Anyone tried it yet?

Aug 24, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Ok I bit the bullet and did the upgrade. I will let everyone know if I ran into problems but so far it looks fine.

Sep 4, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Could somebody please tell me how to update to serviio 1.0.1?

Do I just keep the existing "serviio for WHS" add-in and only de-install serviio 0.62 and then install the new version 1.0.1 on the WHS?

Will the old console add-in work fine with the new version of serviio or should I wait for an update of the WHS console add-in?

I recently had problems with the add-in after an update to Java 7 (service not starting) and had to keep Java 6. Any changes here?

Thanks.

Sep 13, 2012 at 7:55 PM

kborchert, Was it successful? I had to reinstall my server for other reasons so I'll be installing 1.0.1 now anyway. Is the add-in working properly?

If the dev is reading this, I'd be interested in beta testing any new versions if you need any help. (whs 2k3)

Sep 13, 2012 at 7:59 PM
So far so good. It went pretty seamless for me as far as an update.

For the deb. I'm also up for beta testing if needed.

Sent from my iPad